[THIN] Re: OT IBM servers and cards

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:41:41 -0500

What card are you using that you had to "cut the end off"???  I have
x330's and x335's here, and I've so far used 4Lx, 4Mx, and 6M cards,
and have NEVER had to trim ANYTHING..  I couldn't even imagine having
to "cut" a card..  That doesn't sound too healthy..  Also, I've never
had a problem with gaps between the cards and the bays..  I'd
double-check the server and make sure that the motherboard is properly
seated in the chassis the way it's supposed to be..  What is the new
"normal" server??

http://www.seamlessplanet.com