[THIN] Re: OT?: HyperThreading

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 08:29:51 -0500

I just put 4 HP 380s (dual 2.8ghz with 4gb of RAM) in production with hyper
threading enabled.  Running a pretty specialized app suite called GIM2000
that is very RAM intensive.  Currently we are in pilot and are planning a
load test for later this week.  I'll let you know if we have any issues.
Jennifer Henske
A.G. Edwards Technology Group