[THIN] Re: OT?: HyperThreading

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:30:00 -0500

First of all: what is the difference between XP Pro/Home and Server/Pro.
You have tried to state some difference, but there isn't as far as
number.  Application wise, yes, XP Pro and 2000 Pro are similar.  XP
Home is of course for Home use and not business network use.  2000
Server is of course for server purposes.  As far as all version of 2000,
however, I would have to raise issue with Server and Pro being the only
version.  You left out Data Center and Advanced Server.  That makes four
separate versions if I'm not mistaken.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751