[THIN] Re: OT: Headphone reccomendation

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:15:20 -0700

Well this doesn't come from my SBC experience, but I also happen to be a
musician and recording engineer. The rage these days are the Sony
professional line. They are very robust, full range and the prices are
between $ 100 and $200. I have both a noise cancelling set for air travel
and a full sized studio set for recording/monitoring. Both are great. You
can also go to any chain music store like Guitar Center and buy them, or the
good old Sennheiser or AKG models as well.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262