[THIN] OT: HTML developer needed

  • From: Mark Schill <meson3902@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:53:34 -0400

Greetings,

For those who aren't familiar with my program, I am working on an
application that as the description states:

[CMFIE] is a an application that allows Citrix Metaframe administrators to
immediately extract information from their
Presentation Server environment into an xml data source for further data
management or to provide instant documentation.

I have recently started up development again after a lazy spell and am
making real progress to get the next version released. I am, however running
into a stumbling block. I am by no means an artistic person. All technical.
I am having problems working on the layout of the stylesheet for the xml
document. So I figured I would try an enlist the help of the group. I need
someone to design segments in html for each of the major sections,
Administrators, Servers, Applications, Policies, etc. I can then take your
html document and convert it to an xsl stylesheet so you don't have to know
the xml formatting language. If anyone is interested drop me an email.

--
Mark E. Schill