[THIN] Re: OT: HFNetChkPro 4

  • From: "Paul Bergson (MP)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:16:24 -0500

Think you want to send this to patchmanagement@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Lambert [mailto:rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 11:05 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: HFNetChkPro 4

Hey folks,

We've just recently purchased HFNetChkPro for our patch management.

What I'm trying to accomplish is this:

1. Install all "Windows/IIS/etc." related Hotfixes.

2. DO NOT install SQL Hotfixes automatically.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this,easily? :-)

--

Ryan Lambert 2004 (tm) 15000

Network Engineer

OnlyOne