[THIN] OT Groupwise 6 using all available memory then crashing (2G in15mins)

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:10:46 +0800

Guys

I have  problem at the moment with the Groupwise client (6.01) in which
when a user opens a new message and tries to address it the machine
locks up and the memory count for the groupwise client uses all
available memory (because the client is on a CTX box 2G later it
crashes).  I have it working on another identical box.  I cannot tell
the difference between the machines all the settings look to be the
same.  I have even tried reinstalling the WMS and Groupwise clients -
with the same error.

Help....

Mark Calleja
Coordinator Network Systems