[THIN] Re: OT :Group Policy MS patches

  • From: Phil Smith <psmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:07:03 -0400

Setup SUS
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/sus/default.mspx

Great piece of software and it is free.  Updates all 2k and XP boxes and
when ever the next version comes out, it is suppose to allow you update
office also.

I run it and love it.  Just have to create a GPO to have clients pull down
and install at certain times and everything is done hands off from you.