[THIN] Re: OT: Good Exchange DLists???

  • From: hboogz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:50:56 -0500

Hey Jon,

I like the ms newsgroup on exchange, which you can subscribe to, because of
its heavy volume. There is a google group but it doesn't get as much love..

i don't think there is  D/L for this site, but its a 3rd party site
dedicated to exchange 2007

www.exchangeninjas.com

which sites have good exchange forums ?

Thanks,

On 3/11/07, Luchette, Jon <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello -  Does anybody know of a good distribution list similiar to this
list, but focused on Exchange rather than Citrix/Terminal Services?  I know
of several good sites with forums, but I don't know of any good distribution
lists and I personally think distribution lists are more effective.

Thanks!

/jon