[THIN] OT: GPO install Acrobat Reader 7

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:48:09 -0400

I'm trying to rollout out Acrobat 7 to fat clients who have only been
manually installed before. I made a custom MST file for acrobat reader 7
and when I test it using the command line it uninstalls version 6 then
installs version 7 as expected. However when I use GPO to Publish
Acrobat 7 to users then it installs but leaves Acrobat 6 still
installed. When I assigned Acrobat to a computer it removes the Acrobat
6 and then installs version 7. How can I force the removal of Acrobat 6
when I use GPO to publish to a user?

Senior Network Administrator