[THIN] OT: Friday Fun - Japanese IQ Test

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:27:12 -0800

My office has been wrapped up trying to solve this one for a couple of days
now.  It's incredibly addictive and frustrating though.  There *is* a
solution though, I just have to figure it out again... I've done it once.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

> Subject:      Japanese IQ Test
>
> Subject: Japanese IQ Test
> The rules to the game are written below and there's the website
> address where the game is located...just hit the bigger circular
button
> and it takes you to the game
> Japanese IQ Test ... See if you can figure it out
> Apparently this is an IQ test given to employees in Japan. Everybody
> has to cross the river. The following rules apply:
>
> <<http://smallcampus.net/html/maths_games/2001-05-03/riverIQGame.swf>>
>
> * Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
> * The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their
> mother's presence
> * The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's
> presence
> * The thief ( striped shirt) can not stay alone with any family member
> * Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate
> the raft
>
> * To move the people click on them.
> * To move the raft click on the red balls.....
>

> Result:
> if you succeed in:
> 4 minutes: you are a Genius
> 6 minutes: You are exceptionnally intelligent
> 10 minutes:You are very intelligent
> 20 minutes:You are average
> 25 minutes: You are a bit slow
> 30 minutes or more: You are terrible
> IF YOU JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT...E-MAIL ME FOR THE ANSWER
> harris.m1@xxxxxxxxxx GOOD LUCK!!!

This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com