[THIN] OT: For any of you on Facebook please take a moment to make a vote for the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:29:36 -0400

Chase bank is giving away a lot of money based on a vote from facebook
members.  If you have a facebook account, please vote for one of my favorite
charities, The Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor
Research.  Brain Tumors are one of the number one killers of children in the
world and The Musella Foundation through http://www.virtualtrials.com has
contributed a great deal towards finding a cure.   The voting goes on for a
few more weeks but right now they are in place to win $20,000.. and we need
votes to keep them there!

Log in to facebook then click this link:
http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/133938057-musella-foundation-for-brain-tumor-research-information-inc

VOTE FOR THE MUSELLA FOUNDATION!!

Thanks All,
Jim Kenzig