[THIN] Re: OT: Fiorina leaves HP!

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:50:58 -0500

"moved on to pursue other interests"..  With a $21M severance, my only
"other interests" would be golf and a Ferrari...  The 360 Modena has
but one option, a golf bag made from leather mathing the interior
upholstery...  Sounds like a perfect fit..  LOL

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:07:06 -0500, Matthew Shrewsbury
<MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I made the mistake of buying HP stock just about the time Carla took
> overâ.big mistakeL
>

> Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA
>
> Network Administrator

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?sh2&lc=1