[THIN] Re: OT: FW: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action taken.

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:20:44 -0000

Well you'll know, if you get a similar rejection message for your post -
but I doubt it...

Actually looking back at the first message I seem to have had a
rejection for, I think it's because the chap I was replying to (hence
quoting) used the p word - 'cos for the message I'm referring to,
"awesome" wasn't mentioned.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.