[THIN] Re: OT: External to internal Web Site setup

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:04:30 -0500

IIS I assume.

In your configuration, do you have the web site configured to use "All
Unassigned", and the headers specified correctly for your website's URL,
so it knows which virtual site to load?

Eg:=20

Right click the site in IIS
Next to IP address, "All Unassigned"
Click Advanced
Make sure that on port 80, the header for internalserver.yourdomain.com
is created. =20

To do that, you just click add, leave it at port 80 and All
Unassigned... and for host header address type in the URL of your
website.

Hope that helps.

Ryan