[THIN] OT: Exchange server migration

  • From: Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin ( thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:08:00 -0400

Sorry for the off topic, but I need to compile some info to present to our
management. I have an exchange 5.5 server running on nt 4.0 server. I want
to upgarde and migrate to Exchange 200x on a win2k server. I have about 70
mailboxes and some public folder use. The upgrade would also include all new
hardware and software, etc.
Can anyone give a rough estimate on how long this should take.

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130