[THIN] OT: Exchange internet mail config

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:36:25 -0600

I have to exchange 5.5 servers, both part of the same exchange group.  one
is on one segment of our wan and the other is on another segment.  Both
sites have internet access and we would like to have each server handle
internet email traffic for its the accounts homed on that server.  Incoming
is no problem. got that done with DNS.   but how can I tell exchange1 to
send all outgoing email from its accounts and exchange2 to send all outgoing
emails from its accounts? or does it do this automatically?  how can i find
out?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445