[THIN] Re: OT: Exchange email footer.

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:27:49 -0500

Ok the way it works is as such
The files that are listed in the Q article are part of a C program that
basically waits for any outgoing mail and runs the dll which puts the
discalimer on the bottom of the message(which is refered to as an event
sink.

You have to download the source and compile it to make the dll's for it and
run the bat  and vbs file that they have listed in order to get exchange to
use it.  You will also need to download and install the Exchange SDK.

For more information of Event sinks take a look at Exchanges yahoo group and
they have detailed information on making your own Event Sinks to do stuff
(like check the SPAM database before receiving the email)

Magnus