[THIN] Re: OT: Exchange domain

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:37:00 -0400

Matthew,

Does this help...

        http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289833

Tony

"Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/13/2007 02:26 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] OT: Exchange domain

I need to setup a new email domain within Exchange 2003. I know I just
need to setup the recipient policy with the new domain name. My issue is
when applying the policy everyone in the company receives the new email
address. I only want two people to have the new email address assigned to
their AD account not everyone in AD. How do I assign the new domain name
to just a few or in this case two people?

Sorry for the off topic post but I know someone here knows the answer.

Thank you,
Matthew Shrewsbury
Director of Information Technology