[THIN] Re: OT: Exchange - bringing e-mail in-house

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:16:38 -0500

Mail Security is actually at v4.6 currently, 10.0 is the Corporate
Edition for desktops/servers,

But anyway, Mail Security is the only Symantec product I kept (dropped
desktop/server).  I have actually been very pleased with it's
performance.  I've been slammed by Sober.X lately, over 50k e-mails in
the past 1 1/2 weeks, and it just chugs along, no issues.