[THIN] OT: Exchange System Mgr Hanging

  • From: "Vince Tan" <VinceT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:26:44 -0500

Hi everyone,  I am currently experiencing a weird problem where the
Exchange System Manager hangs everytime I try to enumerate the SMTP
protocol (Administrative Group, Servers, server, protocols, SMTP).  When
I click on it, it just does not do anything and I get the hour glass.
After 15 minutes, when I try task manager, it tells me that Exchange
System Manager is running.  But by then, the screen does not refresh
anymore.  This happen after I added a 2nd virtual smtp server (not sure
if it has anything to do with it).  Any help will be greatly appreciated

Vince