[THIN] OT Exchange Question

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ThinNet (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:35:19 -0400

I have a public contact list for my entire company to see.  However they
want to be able to hit the To button and go to that contact list to
automatically send an email.  This is possible by going to the public
contact list, viewing the properties and checking the box that states, "Show
this folder as an e-mail address book".  If that box is checked then it does
exactly what my users want.  However I use auto generated profiles for
Outlook and every time a users exits then comes back on that box is not
checked again.  I need to know how to set up so upon log on that box is
checked.  Any help would be appreciated.

Gunnar