[THIN] OT: Exchange Mailbox Directory Name

  • From: "u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx" <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:17:29 -0500

I have a user who needs to connect to my 5.5 server via LDAP using
Outlook Express. I can connect to any mailbox on my server from OE but
hers. After looking at her mailbox properties, I noticed the the
directory name of her mailbox is in <firstname>dot<lastname> format.
It seems as if this format is what is causing the client to respond
with a OE "cannot locate mailbox" error.

Anyone have any suggestions or tricks so I don't have to create a new
mailbox and migrate? Thanks!
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6