[THIN] OT: Exchange 5.5..again...

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:25:59 +0100

Hi,

Last week I posted a question about Ex5.5 /2k not sending mail for two
sites.
thanks for the replies....the quest goes on.

One site is solved, changed the connection to stop using system DNS and
post directly to a ISP mail server.
This site had w2k / Ex2k

The other site has w2k/Ex5.5 running and here the problem is still the
same,

- certain sites/addresses are unmailable.
- certain sites/addresses are mailable but after getting a reply the
asnwer you send is stuck in the queue.
- certain sites/addresses are mailable without any problem, like my own
address...I can fill up my mailbox without any problem, replying etc
etc.

I've changed the internet mail connection from "post.demon.nl" to using
"System DNS" to ",ip adress of mail server" (several).
Everytime after restarting the Ex internet mail service some message
might go out depending on where it's send....

anyone with any idea on how to proceed with this issue please let me
know how.....

Thanks for any answer

grx
Rob