[THIN] OT: Exchange 5.5 across domains

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'THIN' <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:25:58 -0600

Exchange 5.5 running in NT4 domain.  Users running Outlook on Citrix server
in Win2k domain.   I have a 2way trust setup between the 2 domains.  Some
users in the 2k domain can login to exchange server and some cannot.  It
says they don't have permission to login to the mailbox but I have made the
2k user account the primary nt account for the mailbox.  Again, for some
users this works and some it does not.  Anyone have a clue about this?

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Texas