[THIN] Re: OT: Excel XP

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:07:10 +0000

do you know what..
just experimented here and it does the same thing on our nt4 mf1.8 servers!
word has x many windows, but excel only shows the 1! An XP desktop that was
from the same install point doesnt have this problem though..

An interesting problem :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> bpetitti@xxxxxx 18/12/03 23:17:54 >>>
We are running Windows 2000 with Citrix XP FR2. We have the whole office
suit on the server. When I user opens a document in Excel, it never reads
the default path and goes directly to My documents. Also, when the user
opens up another excel file, it doesn't open up another insist of excel on
the taskbar. Word works fine in the both situations