[THIN] Re: OT: Email errors with freelists

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:55:56 -0500

When we had this error, there was a problem with our DNS on the ISP
side.
Hope this helps
Jeff
Jesus Loves You

          Date:  11:44:59 AM Yesterday

=20

=20

=20

 Subject:        Unable to get SQL connection

=20

HI All,

I am attempting to add another server to a farm.  I was using an Access
database, but migrated to SQL Server this morning.  DSMAINT says
everything
went well and the primary server is functioning normally.  When I go to
add
the second server, I get an ODBC error when setting up the DSN.  The
failure message status is HYT00.  The second part of the msg is:
[Microsoft][ODBC Connection] Timeout.

Any ideas?

W2K SP2 XPe FR2.

adam