[THIN] OT: Email Distribution Service

  • From: Jonathan Kadoo <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thinlist <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Windows2000 <Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:49:52 -0500 (EST)

My apologies for the off topic but I was wondering if anyone uses an external
service for sending out mass mailings?  Our marketing department is killing my
exchange server with all the emails that they want to send out.  I have been
asked to look into an external service that could do this for us without
killing our servers.  We have a list of people that actually want emails from
my marketing department, so no spamming here.  Does such a service exist?  Any
recommendations?

Thanks

Jonathan