[THIN] Re: OT: EX2K first organization name

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:02:48 -0800

Well, like I said, you could use ADSI Edit to try to modify the name, =
but
I've never tried that.  Was this server a DC?  Also, how many DC's are =
in
that domain?  If there are multiple, did you do an Authoritive Restore?  =
Did
you restore the System State data, or just attempted to re-create the =
server
manually?

Chris