[THIN] Re: OT: Domains/Exchange 2003

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:40:55 -0500

you mean your domain is something.com but your email address will be
user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

I think you can leave it be and just add or alter the user policy in
exchange the same as you would if you were hosting multiple domains.
Which is essentially what you are doing except everyone will be in the
'extra' domain.

Greg

  _____