[THIN] Re: OT: Domain Migration for Win9x/2K Clients

  • From: "Shannon Wyatt" <swyatt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:04:24 -0400

Sounds like a lot of fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jeff Rapp
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 8:53 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: Domain Migration for Win9x/2K Clients

Remember I said this domain had a lot of nice little things, this is one
of them. This is due primarily to printers that are not networked and
are shared between users. Not to worry Shannon. I'm working on these
things, but coming into a family owned business that likes to do things
the cheap way, you have to pick your fights and I choose for revamping
their major infrastructure first instead of worrying about their
printers and workstations. They need the proper infrastructure and
training before these things can be changed anyways......

Jeff