[THIN] OT - Document Management Tool

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:20:22 +1000

Hi

Im looking for a tool that will allow me to classify all Office documents by
updating the footer with a particular classification.  Eg Private Internal.  I
need to be able to run this tool on my file servers so it automatically opens
each file and appends the footer accordingly.  Has anyone used such a tool??  I
have over 100 000 files hence the need for an automated tool/process.

The only product I have found is Titus Labs Document Classification but its a
30k product..  Hopefully I can find something cheaper...

Thanks
Ang