[THIN] Re: OT: Document Management Solutions

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:17:34 +0100

Jaime

If archiving is your main priority, Symantec EV is the way to go IMHO. We’ve
seen it being used at several places and when I last looked at one of the
Gartner articles, the SEV was out on its own in the archiving area. Get ready
to put a case together for it though as it isn’t the cheapest product out there
J.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Russell

Russell Robertson | Virtual Stream | Microsoft, Citrix and VMware advisers |