[THIN] Re: OT Disconnects

  • From: "Bray, Donovan (ESC)" <BrayD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:59:50 -0700

>From: Wesley Suderman <wsuderman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:38:21 -0700
>Subject: [THIN] Re: OT Disconnects

>I have no idea what the BOFH is but airband is telling me that the heat has
>killed some of there equipment.  The plan to have it rectified this
morning!

>Wes

ROFLMBO, That sounded like a BOFH answer if ever I heard one.

For thos uninitiated with the way of the BOFH you would do yerself well by
some light reading ;)

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7ebofh/

Good Luck, Enjoy

This weeks sponsor - IDP ServerBoss
Restrict, Manage and Control Access to your applications
and other valuable Citrix,  Windows NT, 2000
and 2003 Server Resources
http://www.serverboss.com/default.asp?partner=thethin