[THIN] Re: OT: Disabling wireless NIC when plugged in to your corporate network

  • From: Michael Pardee <pardeemp.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:17:21 -0400

Funny you should bring that up as it is the next thing we¹re going after.
Nothing yet.

From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:14:54 +1200
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: Disabling wireless NIC when plugged in to your
corporate network

We're having to do something similar but since we can only allow one
interface enabled at a time we're going to use hardware profiles as well as
creative scripting for enabling/disabling the firewall. Are you using
anything for drive encryption?