[THIN] Re: OT: Disabling wireless NIC when plugged in to your corporate network

  • From: Michael Pardee <pardeemp.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:33:53 -0400

Wow, could it really be that simple?  We¹ll definitely give this a shot.
Thanks.

From: Roger Riggins <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:02:18 -0500
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Conversation: [THIN] OT: Disabling wireless NIC when plugged in to your
corporate network
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: Disabling wireless NIC when plugged in to your
corporate network

I think with a batch file or script you could use:

netsh interface set interface ifname disabled

Roger Riggins
Network Administrator
Lutheran Services in Iowa
w: 319.859.3543