[THIN] Re: OT: Dell Powerconnect switches

  • From: "Bill Sorenson" <bsorenson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:44:28 -0600

We are running the 3024 and had a similar problem, but with only
specific ports.  Dell had said we were one firmware release behind, but
that it didn't address our issues.  They sent a replacement and all
works great.

One thing to check and make sure that the configuration your are running
on is what you set it to.  Previously, we had made a change to one of
the switch settings and didn't get it saved to VRAM, so when it reset,
the change was gone...