[THIN] Re: OT: Dell Powerconnect switches

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:36:09 -0700

What model are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Boggan [mailto:MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: March 7, 2003 8:43 AM
To: THIN (E-mail)
Subject: [THIN] OT: Dell Powerconnect switches

Has anyone out there that uses these switches had any problems with these
things freezing up?    it started when we had problems with the slammer
virus but we took care of the sql servers and haven't had a problem for a
couple of weeks but this morning the same 2 switches froze up again.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

thanks,

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445