[THIN] Re: OT: Cusrmgr

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:38:24 +0100

Look at your command line, below - what is separating all the arguments
on the command line?

Hint: it's whitespace.

When the shell parses it, and then in turn when cusrmgr does, how does
it decide from what's supplied, what are programs, values for the
arguments, and what are arguments themselves?

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba