[THIN] OT: Cusrmgr

  • From: "Jonathan Kadoo" <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:07:08 -0400

Hey there everyone, I need help with this one.  I am trying to use the
cusrmgr util to add a group from my active directory to the local Power
Users group on a few machines in my organization.

Here is the command I am using

cusrmgr -m \\remotesystem -alg Power Users -u Grouptoadd

this command works if I write to any group other than power users.  I
get the message cannot find power.  Does anyone know what I have to put
in so that it recognizes the power users group on the local machine?

Thanks

Jonathan
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba