[THIN] Re: OT: Ctrl-Alt-Del - the song

  • From: "peter_dibbens" <peter_dibbens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:13:57 +1000

Love it
Pete :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Warren Simondson
Sent: Friday, 5 June 2009 10:54 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Ctrl-Alt-Del - the song

I love a free plug for our business and this song just gets in your head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGbqZeIDvZk

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Fri, Jun 5th, 2009 at 10:21 AM, James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Mostly the Shortcut Presentation - need to reorganise a number of
> apps into folders for separate departments.
>
> Also need to add some extra servers to some of the published app
> properties...
>

> James
>

> From: andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [THIN] Re: Edit Multiple Published Apps Simultaneously?
> Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:09:21 +0100
>

> MFCOM and script it ? what do you need to change?

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%
2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%
5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
Thinlist MOBILE Feed