[THIN] Re: OT: Compaq Proliant 1850R boot message

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:41:32 -0500

Actually Jan, I would  go into the F10 prompt and review all the settings to
ensure nothign has changed, then save the changes. It might still show the
F1 and F10 prompt but should bypass this within 1 min. I have 1850R and
1600R that do the same thing, but no issues with a prevent of a boot unless
there was a misconfiguration.

Also, do you have the lastest FIRMWARE on the system, check the ROM date
out, the 5.40 or 5.50 SMART Start CD will have the latest utilities.

EZ