[THIN] Re: OT: Citrix CCEA Exams.

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:28:50 -0500

Read the Citrix Metaframe XPe Enterprise Management Course CTX-2621 manual
and the white papers for IM, and RM. If you need additional help there
are practice tests at LearnCitrix.com. Im is the tricky one.  The test
does not correspond directly to the manual and white paper.

Cheers,

Mike Semon MCSE, CCEA, CCNA