[THIN] Re: OT - Cisco router question

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 08:07:12 -0400

We are using Microsoft's IAS.  It's free and it works.  We have to do it
for HIPAA.  We looked at Cisco's TACACS + server but it was to expensive.
The problem is with bumping the debug way up you could slow your
performance down on the router.

"David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/11/2005 04:54 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: OT - Cisco router question

That's what I was thinking I have it at 5, I assume they are each a higher
 lever so I am going to keep bumping it up, what kind of radius server are
you using to capture the logs? We are having do this for SOX compliance
with one of our asp users, and copying the log out as is may not be enough
for the.

David Teague
Support Analyst
TMTsoftware