[THIN] Re: OT: Cisco IP Precedence 5

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:32:08 -0400

3550's and 3560's are L3 as well. I'm using 3560's with 1 port set to
routed to connect a multi site private ethernet network back to a core
6513.  I'm doing QoS for voice on the switches since I'm running a VoIP
system across the private ethernet network.  The AutoQoS features have
all the VoIP stuff trusted in/out of the switch, but I needed to
prioritize SQL traffic above all ergular traffic (but still below
voice).