[THIN] Re: OT: Cisco IP Precedence 5

  • From: "Gates, Jobe" <Jobe.Gates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:56:08 -0400

I believe that is a QoS setting.

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Matthew Shrewsbury
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:44 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Cisco IP Precedence 5

I have just upgraded our frame network to MPLS. I would like to setup
all of our WAN to prioritize ICA traffic both 1494 and 2598. According
to our WAN provider we need to setup our routers to set an IP Precedence
of 5. Then when the MPLS network will carry on that priority.

How to I set the ICA traffic to a precedence of 5? I'm searching all
over the net and finding it hard to find good examples. Any Cisco guru
help would be most appreciated.

Network Manager

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email transmission may contain confidential
information.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the senders by email at
the
address shown and delete the message from your email files.