[THIN] Re: OT Changing Regional Options for all users after installing W2K Server

  • From: "cherie.watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 15:17:50 +1000

Hi Aaron

You can either create a application compatibility script to set these on login.
Or You can modify the "Default User" profile.

If you can't blow away existing profiles you could do a combination of the top
two until all users are covered. Then you won't require the application
compatibility script.

Cheers

Cherie