[THIN] Re: OT: Changing NT password through an SSL website

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:19:18 -0500

OWA's method simply lets you change the password.  I believe anything
Citrix has works the same way.

Changing the password is the easy part. it's having a web app that
checks against a GPO for password expiration interval or against the
force change of password at next logon option in AD.  And not just
having an app that does it, but having it setup in a way that this is
the first thing done when you try to Auth to a website requiring NT
Auth.