[THIN] OT: Changing Adminsitrator password...

  • From: "Steve Rance" <steve.rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:15:26 +0100

Sorry about the OT,

I have been given a Windows 2000 Professional laptop to reconfig and no =
one knows / remembers what any of the local passwords are.  It also =
looks like the NIC and Modem have been disabled because they don't work. =
 (I am thinking that the user that had it last, who has now left the =
company, probably decided to leave me a leaving present).

I have been searching technet, but so far have not found anything that =
will help me get into the laptop.

Can anyone help me get into this laptop.

Thanks in Advance,

Steve
This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com