[THIN] Re: OT - Can anyone recommend a book for someone that has never used a computer before?

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <R.Beekmans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:21:06 +0100

Over here there are those books for senior computer users, like
"internet for older people" .....and I have to admit that after buying
one for my mom I was impressed by the way they explained it.

For us it's to boring but for people who never used a computer before
it's perfect.

I can only recommend a book in Dutch (not Deutsch), but I guess there
must be the same ones over there.

Met vriendelijke groet

Rob Beekmans
Technical consultant